ROTAX AIRCRAFT ENGINES
The sky is the limit
BRP Rotax aircraft engines offer outstanding performance, continued reliability, low emissions, low operating costs, and leading class power-to-weight ratio.
ASK YOURSELF: WHY A ROTAX AIRCRAFT ENGINE OVER ANOTHER AIRCRAFT ENGINE?
- More than 200 aircraft manufacturers worldwide count on Rotax aircraft engines.
- The time between overhauls for the 4-stroke series of Rotax engines is 2,000 hrs.
- Rotax aircraft engines are approved for use with Ethanol 10 fuel, MOGAS and AVGAS.
- Replacement parts and service are available at more than 120 points of sale.
- Service and warranty, and availability of parts for at least 10 years.